Happy New Year, bookworms!
Because I love lists, these are some of the highlights of 2014 at Books & Reviews:
- I read 43 books: 33 written by women (76,8%) and 10 written by men (23,2%)
- I wrote 114 posts, and the one you loved the most was my Top Ten Books I’d Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Crime Fiction.
- Although the one that you visited the most was my review of The Creation of Patriarchy by Gerda Lerner.
- You wrote 1,117 comments. THANK YOU
- Books and Reviews reached 968 subscribers. THANK YOU
- I gave my first interview as a blogger at MarinaSofia’s blog.
- I started blogging about the PhD Life.
As for my 2015 reading resolutions…
I have none! If I learned something about myself during my English and American Literature degree is that I’m at my happiest when I read without restrictions, deadlines, plans or any kind of structure. However, I would like to set a routine to check blogs that I love one day every week, but this has been impossible until now.
What about you? How did 2014 go for you reading-wise? And do you have any specific plans for 2015?