Something a little bit scary, beautiful, wonderful, exciting, thrilling and inspiring happened this week: I published my first Feminist Sundays posts and it was a total success! So much so, that many of you asked me to make this a public, weekly meme so that you could join. I am in awe!
I am currently working on the design and the resources along with Claudia from Lit. Hitchiker to make this work properly. So just start jotting down your ideas for upcoming Sundays 🙂
These are some basic guidelines and information for those of you who asked me to join Feminist Sundays:
1. Anyone can join as long as they have a blog.
2. You don’t need to join us every Sunday, although feel free to do so if you want!
3. The themes will be free although sometimes we could organise one. For example: 19th century / Education / Politics / Role Models etc.
4. You will only have to borrow the image we provide you with and copy a little text, just the usual with weekly memes.
5. Books and Reviews will publish the main post where you can leave your comment with your opinion and/or blog address for everyone to visit you. The more, the better!
6. The aim is simply to have a place and a time to talk about feminism and women’s issues. This is a place of tolerance, creativity, discussion, criticism and praise. Remember to keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, although healthy discussion is encouraged.
I am very excited to be sharing this with you and I hope we can create a little community where feminism has a place and a time to exist. Please leave a comment below if you have any other questions or want to join!