First of all:
It’s been three years since I started Books and Reviews and just one since I took blogging more seriously, but this last year has definitely paid off. Last week, Books and Reviews got 200 followers and I’m celebrating with a giveaway!
- You must be +18
- You must live in one of these countries
- I’ll contact the winner via email and he/she must respond to my e-mail within 48-hours or I’ll select a new one.
- You can earn up to 4 points (which equals 4 entries for the competition):
- Competition will close at 6 PM (EST)/ 11 PM (CET) on Sunday 17th February 2013.
- A winner will be contacted before Wednesday 20th February 2013 via email.
A book previously reviewed at Books and Reviews shipped from The Book Depository (US) worth 15USD or less.
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment in this post with the following information*:
- Your email address (example: booksandreviewsblog [at] gmail [dot] com)
- Your type of subscription and WordPress user/email used.
- Your Twitter ID
- Your Facebook ID
- A link to your Tweet (click here to see how it is done)
- A link to the review at Books and Reviews of the book you’d like to win.
HOW WILL THE WINNER BE CHOSEN?
There will only be ONE lucky winner. For each of the points in the section Rules (see point 4) above you’ll get a piece of paper with your name, up to 4. I’ll mix them up in a hat and someone from my family will pick up a piece of paper. If you’re lucky, it’ll be yours! I know some bloggers use RANDOM.ORG and I thought about it too, but I’d like to reward the most faithful followers with more opportunities!. I’ll mix them up in a hat and someone from my family will pick up a piece of paper. If you’re lucky, it’ll be yours! I know some bloggers use RANDOM.ORG and I thought about it too, but I’d like to reward the most faithful followers with more opportunities!
Please be sure to check you’re following and subscribed BEFORE entering the competition! Thanks 🙂
* BY LEAVING A COMMENT YOU’RE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POSTED UNDER “Rules”.