October has been an amazing month for Books and Reviews and I have to thank you all for your visits, your Likes and the great comments you leave on every post. THANK YOU 🙂
Now, let me explain. In 2012 I took a more serious approach to blogging and that meant posting more regularly and being an active part of the community. I have met great new friends, have engaged in very interesting and enriching discussions and have subscribed via Google Reader to some wonderful blogs. But, all this involvement had its rewards too: visits have increased monthly during the last year, from 1000 in January to 1700 this very month and coming from all over the world. Of course, this not only means more people interested on the blog and my views, but also an opening of new horizons with new opinions and new recommendations for me. And it all adds to a constant improvement both personal and professional.
This month I posted more than usual because I felt the need to share more things with you. I participated in 3 Top Ten Tuesday lists.
- I reached 200 posts. I’m proud, humbled, excited and eager to write 200 more!
- I reviewed
- Howards End. What a classic!
- The Birhtmark as part of my Halloween suggestions.
- I wrote two very personal pieces:
- On Criticism
- Tips to a Studying and Reading Routine
- I created a Facebook page for the blog.
- Finished reading The Casual Vacancy by J.R Rowling. Stay tuned, I’ll post the review this week!
You can see all posts here.
I hope to keep this pace both writing and reviewing books. But beware! Christmas are round the corner and I’m Christmas spirit herself. Soon, the blog will have Christmasy posts and pictures around. Are you as excited as I am?