This is the first Top Ten Tuesday for me! I’m super excited to be joining y’all sharing our favourite books.
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
August 21: Top Ten Favorite Books You’ve Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
This is a very difficult task! But the following is a list of books taht really touched me or even changed my life. Obviously I recommend all of them to anyone who is searching for a good story. Here we go (in no particular order):
1. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
5. When Will there be Good News by Kate Atkison
6. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
7. Lamb by Christopher Moore
9. The Constant Gardener by John LeCarré
10. A Streetcar named Desire by Tennessee Williams